Monhabie Advisors have full project life cycle experience from vendor selection and requirements assessment to project testing and closure, utilizing strict methodologies pursuant to AIM, PMI and SureStep.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform implementations that they have managed and audited include Oracle R11/R12, PeopleSoft 9.0, MS Dynamics AX 2012 R1/R3, MS D365 FO/CE/CRM and NetSuite Cloud.
To get started:
- Select your Project Manager at the very beginning of the process;
- Let your Project Manager develop a highly detailed Project Plan and budget that realistically considers all of your project’s needs and changes that must occur in your business to accommodate the new operating system, employing accepted project methodologies and protocols;
- Involve your Project Manager in the selection of the appropriate software package and systems integrator or vendor; and
- Allow your Project Manager to coordinate all of the actions of your own team with the team of your systems integrator.
You need an independent consulting Project Manager
The general success rates of large Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation projects:
- 33% of projects succeed on budget and on time;
- 33% more succeed, but not on budget and on time;
- 33% fail mid-project.
The cost of implementing a major change to your organization, like a new ERP system, is quite inexpensive compared with the cost of an unsuccessful or botched implementation. So our key message is do it right, the first time. Make sure your project is in the first 33 percent—on budget and on time.